Dream11 Match Prediction, Playing XI, Match Analysis, Top Picks – SUR vs SOM
SUR vs SOM Dream11 Match Prediction: Another game for the Somerset but this time it’s an away game. Somerset won their last match against Glamorgan by 25 runs. The visitors are currently at the fourth place in the South Group from 12 matches with 13 points. Whereas hosts are at the eighth position in the same group after playing the same number of matches.
Match and Pitch Information
- The match will be played at Kennington Oval on 27th of August 2019 Tuesday, 11.30 IST
- The is good for batting and you can expect a lot of runs in this game.
- Average total on this is ground is 160-180
- Total five matches have played on this ground in this series. Batting first has won 4 matches and batting second has one.
Head to Head Record
- Both the teams have played 16 matches against each other and Surrey has the upper hand having won 9 matches. On the other hand, Somerset has managed to win five matches whereas two matches have been abandoned due to rain.
- Last time both the teams have met in this series Somerset won that game by wickets.
- The game held in Taunton where Surrey batted first and scored 203 runs. Aaron Finch & Sam Curran both scored half-century later Olive Pope played cameo inning of 37 off 19 balls.
- In the reply, Somerset had a blistering start. Tom Banton scored quickfire 71 off 37 balls.
Dream11 Match Prediction for SUR vs SOM
# TOM BANTON (Somerset): Second highest run-scorer in Vitality Blast T20 2019. A hard-hitting wicket-keeping batsman who opens the batting for Somerset and currently in superb form.
Dream11 Points – 351.5
# Babar Azam (Somerset): Highest run-scorer of this season Vitality Blast T20 he is having a form of his life. He has scored a whopping 541 runs at an average of 60.50 at a strike rate of 130.
Dream11 Points – 383
# Tom Abell (Somerset): Another player from Somerset with big-hitting abilities who can clear the boundary with ease. He is the best Captain Vice-Captain for Grand Leagues. See Also: 5 Tips To Win Grand League in Dream11
Dream11 Point – 211
# Aaron Finch (Surrey): A Hard-hitting Australia’s limited-over skipper can turn the match on his day. An Opening batsman as well as a part-time bowler but currently not in good form but prove to be handy on the batting wicket like Oval.
Dream11 Points: 220
Somerset Squad: Tom Abell (c), Babar Azam, Tom Banton, George Bartlett, Dom Bess, Eddie Byrom, James Hildreth, Tim Groenewald, Tom Lammonby, Craig Overton, Ollie Sale, Jerome Taylor, Roelof van der Merwe, and Max Waller.
Captain Vice-Captain Picks
- Tom Banton – Small League
- Babar Azam – Small League
- Aaron Finch – Small League
- Sam Curran – Small League
- R v d Merwe – Grand League
- Tom Abell – Grand League
*Note: All teams provided are totally upon our experience and the latest match updates. You can consider this information before making teams.